Friday, November 26, 2010
On being poor
Seeing as I am strapped for cash, I figured, what better way to make money than to do freelance work and start a blog? With a simple search, it's amazing how many different ways there are to make money on the internet. So hopefully this blog will get traffic, Google AdSense will go kaching kaching, articles written be me will start popping up all over the place, I'll chacha my way to the bank, and maybe even make enough to buy myself CS5! So this blog will probably be fairly standard, I'll rant, I'll put up music and movies and such that I enjoy, I'll give you unsolicited opinions on politics, celebrities, and Legos, and perhaps you'll even find a short story or two. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SO MANY ADS
ReplyDeleteI CANT TAKE THE ADS BUT ITS SO GOOD
ReplyDelete